Welcome to EVA ~ Your Voice Matters

Joy Case
Founder & CEO

So pleased you are joining us on our journey to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
Welcome to EVA ~ You are a VIP Alliance Member
I'm Joy Case, Founder of EVA. You can meet me on LinkedIN here; https://www.linkedin.com/in/joyofvancouver/

The purpose of this forum is to unite silos and find out what other businesses, non-profits, foundations, communities and organizations are doing around the world to solve global challenges.

As the Founder of EVA, it is my hope to see larger groups form so we can share resources and come together to fuel and fund innovations that make a difference. To that end, tell us what you and your organization are doing to achieve the goals. Tell us where and when you need help, resources, funding, fresh ideas etc. Let us in on data, approaches, bright spots, and what is working well, so we may learn from each other. Share your good news and achievements.

Don Tapscott, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman at Blockchain Research Institute, recently spoke to the UN saying, "no country can succeed in a world that's failing. The future of our civilization rests on innovation and collective determination. Blockchain is the key technological platform to achieve sustainable growth."

EVA has big plans. We are starting with our forum and migrating to an interactive digital campus by fall 2021.

Please enjoy this video to see where we are heading. Let's grow together!

Return to “GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal”